Subscribe to this feed
- 2013 intravenous medications [electronic resource] : a handbook for nurses and health professionals / Betty L. Gahart ; Adrienne R. Nazareno.
Gahart, Betty L.
- Acuity and aberrations in rose K lenses for keratoconus / Gilbert C. Blanks.
Blanks, Gilbert C.
- Acute ischemic stroke / guest editors Lauren M. Nentwich, Brendan G. Magauran Jr., Joseph H. Kahn.
- Advanced assessment [(electronic resource] : interpreting findings and formulating differential diagnoses / [edited by] Mary Jo Goolsby, Laurie Grubbs.
- Advanced health assessment and clinical diagnosis in primary care / Joyce E. Dains, Linda Ciofu Baumann, Pamela Scheibel.
Dains, Joyce E.
- Advances in respiratory care of the newborn / guest editors Judy L. Aschner, Richard A. Polin.
- The Allen cognitive levels [videorecording] : description and theory / Allen Conferences, Inc.
- Amazing babies [videorecording] : moving in the first year.
- Amazing toddlers. vol. 2 [videorecording] : moving, communicating, learning, age 1 / Beverly Stokes.
- Anatomic ACL reconstruction / editors, Freddie H. Fu, Volker Musahl.
- Anesthesiologist's manual of surgical procedures / [electronic resource] editors, Richard A. Jaffe, Stanley I. Samuels ; associate editors, Clifford A. Schmiesing, Brenda Golianu.
- Ankle arthritis / edited by Jesse E. Burks.
- Asthma / guest editor, Pascal Chanez.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute 50 years of vision : Global leadership in eye care, vision research and ophthalmology education / Author Richard Westlund, Editors, Marla Bercuson, Cynthia Birch.
- Basic musculoskeletal manipulation skills : the 15 minute office encounter / Michael P. Rowane, Paul Evans ; illustrations by Megan Brianna Swaringen.
Rowane, Michael P.
- Beginning iOS 5 application development [electronic resource] / Wei-Meng Lee.
- Benumof and Hagberg's airway management [electronic resource] / edited by Carin A. Hagberg.
- Bowel imaging / editor, Perry J. Pickhardt
- Breastfeeding updates for the pediatrician / editors, Ardythe L. Morrow, Caroline J. Chantry.
- Brunnstrom's clinical kinesiology [electronic resource]
Houglum, Peggy A., 1948-
- Business data communications : infrastructure, networking and security / William Stallings, Thomas Case.
- Cancer basics / edited by Julia Eggert.
- Cardiac rhythm disorders in older adults / editors, Michael W. Rich, Win-Kuang Shen.
- Cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy : evidence to practice / [edited by] Donna Frownfelter, Elizabeth Dean.
- Cardiovascular disease in pregnancy / Gagan Sahni and Uri Elkayam.
- Care of the patient with hepatitis C virus infection / editor, Barbara H. McGovern ; consulting editor, Helen W. Boucher.
- Castrate-resistant prostate cancer / editor Adam S. Kibel.
- Class II composite resins can be predictable, non-sensitive, and profitable (DVD)
- Clinical allergy : diagnosis and management / Gerald W. Volcheck.
Volcheck, Gerald W.
- Clinical anesthesia [electronic resource] / edited by Paul G. Barash ... [et al.].
- Clinical anesthesia procedures of the Massachusetts General Hospital [electronic resource] / Department of Anesthesia and Critical Care, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School.
- Clinical applications of probiotics in gastroenterology : questions and answers / editor, Gerald Friedman.
- Clinical neurology [electronic resource] / David A. Greenberg, Michael J. Aminoff, Roger P. Simon.
Greenberg, David A.
- Clinical research for the doctor of nursing practice [electronic resource] / Allison J. Terry.
Terry, Allison J.
- Clinical skills for OSCEs / edited by Neel Burton.
- Collaborative practice in obstetrics and gynecology / Richard Waldman, Holly Powell Kennedy.
- Common errors in English usage / Paul Brians.
- Communication skills in pharmacy practice : a practical guide for students and practitioners / [edited by] Robert S. Beardsley, Carole L. Kimberlin, William N. Tindall.
- Complications, considerations, and consequences of colorectal surgery / editor, Scott R. Steele.
- Contemporary management of esophageal malignancy / guest editors, Chadrick E. Denlinger, Carolyn E. Reed.
- Contemporary management of third molars / Louis K. Rafetto, guest editor.
- Contemporary orthodontics / William R. Proffit, Henry W. Fields, Jr., David M. Sarver.
Proffit, William R.
- Controversies in female pelvic reconstruction / guest editors, Roger R. Dmochowski, Mickey Karram.
- Current diagnosis & treatment : obstetrics & gynecology [electronic resource].
- Current diagnosis & treatment [electronic resource] : pediatrics / edited by William W. Hay ... [et al.].
- Current diagnosis & treatment [electronic resource]: gastroenterology, hepatology, & endoscopy / editor, Norton J. Greenberger ; associate editors, Richard S. Blumberg, Robert Burakoff.
- Diabetic chronic kidney disease / editor, Mark E. Williams.
- Differential diagnosis for physical therapists : screening for referral / Catherine Cavallaro Goodman, Teresa E. Kelly Snyder.
Goodman, Catherine Cavallaro.
- Drug safety : managing innovation in rheumatology / editors, John J. Cush, Kathryn H. Dao.
- Drugs in pregnancy and lactation [electronic resource] : a reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk / Gerald G. Briggs, Roger K. Freeman, Sumner J. Yaffe.
Briggs, Gerald G.
- Echocardiography : the normal examination and echocardiographic measurements / Bonita Anderson.
- Emergency cardiac care 2012 : from the ED to the CCU / editors Amal Mattu, Mandeep R. Mehra.
- Emergency preparedness for health professionals : introduction to disaster response / Linda Young Landesman.
Landesman, Linda Young.
- ENG/VNG / Devin L. McCaslin.
McCaslin, Devin L. (Devin Lochlan)
- Environmental health / Dade W. Moeller.
Moeller, D. W. (Dade W.)
- Epidemiology for public health practice / Robert H. Friis and Thomas Sellers.
Friis, Robert H.
- Equal partners [videorecording] : African-American fathers and systems of health care / by James May & Pierce Atkins.
May, James, M.Ed.
- Essentials of general surgery / senior editor, Peter F. Lawrence ; editors, Richard M. Bell, Merril T. Dayton ; questions editor, James C. Hebert ; content editor, Mohammed I. Ahmed.
- Essentials of the U.S. health care system / Leiyu Shi and Douglas A. Singh.
- Evaluating clinical change : strategies for occupational and physical therapists / Kenneth J. Ottenbacher.
Ottenbacher, Kenneth J.
- Evaluating research in communicative disorders / Nicholas Schiavetti, Dale Evan Metz, Robert F. Orlikoff.
Schiavetti, Nicholas, 1943-
- Evidence based physical therapy [electronic resource] / Linda Fetters, Julie Tilson.
Fetters, Linda, 1948-
- Evidence-based clinical practice in otolaryngology / guest editor Timothy L. Smith.
- Faith community nursing [electronic resource] : scope and standards of practice.
- Family health care nursing [electronic resource] : theory, practice and research / [edited by] Joanna Rowe Kaakinen ... [et al.].
- Financial management for nurse managers [electronic resource] : merging the heart with the dollar / edited by Janne Dunham-Taylor, Joseph Z. Pinczuk.
- First aid for the emergency medicine boards [electronic resource] / [edited by] Barbara K. Blok, Dickson S. Cheung, Timothy F. Platts-Mills.
- First aid for the family medicine boards [electronic resource] / [edited by] Tao Le, Michael D. Mendoza, Diana Coffa.
- Fitzpatrick's dermatology in general medicine [electronic resource] / editors, Lowell A. Goldsmith ... [et al.].
- Foot and ankle innovations in Latin America / guest editors Cristian Ortiz, Emilio Wagner.
- Fundamentals of complementary and alternative medicine [electronic resource] / [edited by] Marc S. Micozzi ; with forewords by C. Everett Koop, Aviad Haramati and George D. Lundberg.
- Geriatric emergency medicine / editor, Christopher R. Carpenter.
- Getting to yes : negotiating agreement without giving in / by Roger Fisher and William Ury, with Bruce Patton, editor.
Fisher, Roger, 1922-2012.
- Goldberger's clinical electrocardiography [electronic resource] : a simplified approach / Ary L. Goldberger, Zachary D. Goldberger, Alexei Shvilkin.
Goldberger, Ary Louis, 1949-
- Hair disorders : current concepts in pathophysiology, diagnosis and management / editor, Jerry Shapiro.
- Handbook of clinical anesthesia procedures of the Massachusetts General Hospital [electronic resource].
- Handbook of teaching and learning for physical therapists [electronic resource] / [edited by] Gail M. Jensen, Elizabeth Mostrom.
- The Harriet Lane handbook [electronic resource] : a manual for pediatric house officers.
- Health care ethics / Harold W. Baillie ... [et al.].
- Health program planning and evaluation : a practical and systematic approach for community health / L. Michele Issel.
Issel, L. Michele.
- Hearing sciences : a foundational approach / John D. Durrant, Lawrence L. Feth.
Durrant, John D.
- Hematology [electronic resource] : basic principles and practice / [edited by] Ronald Hoffman ... [et al.].
- HPV and head and neck cancer / guest editor, Sara I. Pai.
- Imaging of lung cancer / Guest editors, Baskaran Sundaram, Ella A. Kazerooni.
- Imaging of the hip / edited by Miriam A. Bredella.
- Information technology for the health professions / Lillian Burke, Barbara Weill.
- Information technology project management / Kathy Schwalbe.
- Integrative medicine [electronic resource] / [edited by] David Rakel.
- Interaction design : beyond human-computer interaction / [Yvonne] Rogers, [Helen] Sharp, [Jenny] Preece.
- Interventions in infectious disease emergencies / editor, Nancy Misri Khardori.
- Introduction to emergency management / George D. Haddow, Jane A. Bullock, Damon P. Coppola.
Haddow, George D.
- Introduction to research and medical literature for health professionals / edited by J. Dennis Blessing, J. Glenn Forister.
- Kelley's textbook of rheumatology [electronic resource].
- Kozier & Erb's fundamentals of nursing [electronic resource] : concepts, process, and practice / Audrey Berman ... [et al.].
- Laboratory tests and diagnostic procedures [electronic resource] / edited by Cynthia C. Chernecky, Barbara J. Berger.
- The leadership challenge : how to make extraordinary things happen in organizations / James M. Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner.
Kouzes, James M., 1945-
- Leadership in interprofessional health education and practice / [edited by] Charlotte Brasic Royeen, Gail M. Jensen, Robin Ann Harvan.
- Lecture notes. Elderly care medicine [electronic resource] / Claire Nicholl, K. Jane Wilson.
- The Longman guide to peer tutoring / Paula Gillespie, Neal Lerner.
- LWW's student success for health professionals made incredibly easy.
- Male pelvic imaging / editors, Kartik S. Jhaveri, Mukesh G. Harisinghani.
- Management of compressive neuropathies of the upper extremity / guest editor, Asif M. Ilyas.
- Masterpieces in health care leadership [electronic resource] : cases and analysis for best practice / editors, Vince Pelote and Lynne Route ; contributing editor, Mary Malone.
- Maternal & child nursing care / Marcia L. London ... [et al.].
- Medical biochemistry [electronic resource] : the big picture / Lee Janson, Marc Tischler.
Janson, Lee W., 1964-
- Mosby's pocketbook of mental health [electronic resource] / Eimear Muir-Cochrane, Patricia Barkway, Debra Nizette.
- Movement : functional movement systems : screening, assessment, and corrective strategies / Gray Cook, with Lee Burton, Kyle Kiesel, and Milo Bryant ; foreword, Jon Torine.
Cook, Gray, 1965-
- MR contrast agents / editors Marco Essig, Juan E. Gutierrez.
- Multidisciplinary management of urinary stone disease / editor, Ojas Shah.
- Neonatal and pediatric clinical pharmacology / edited by John N. van den Anker, Max J. Coppes, Gideon Koren.
- Neuromuscular disease management and rehabilitation. Part I : Diagnostic and therapy issues / guest editors, Nanette C. Joyce, Craig M. McDonald.
- Neuromuscular disease management and rehabilitation. Part II : specialty care and therapeutics / editors, Nanette C. Joyce, Craig M. McDonald.
- Neuroscience : fundamentals for rehabilitation / Laurie Lundy-Ekman.
- Neuroscience nursing / Ellen Barker.
- New clinical genetics / Andrew Read and Dian Donnai.
Read, Andrew P., 1939-
- New directions in nursing education / editor, Mary Ellen Smith Glasgow.
- The new world of health promotion : new program development, implementation, and evaluation / edited by Bernard J. Healey, Robert S. Zimmerman Jr.
- Non-CML myeloproliferative diseases / guest editor, Ross Levine ; consulting editors, George P. Canellos, Nancy Berliner.
- Nurse practitioner's business practice and legal guide [electronic resource] / Carolyn Buppert.
- The nurse, the math, the meds : drug calculations using dimensional analysis / Joyce M. Mulholland.
Mulholland, Joyce M.
- Nurses' handbook of health assessment [electronic resource] / [edited by] Janet R. Weber.
- Nursing leadership [electronic resource] : a concise encyclopedia / editor-in-chief, Harriet R. Feldman ; associate editors, G. Rumay Alexander ... [et al.].
- Nursing research : generating and assessing evidence for nursing practice / Denise F. Polit, Cheryl Tatano Beck.
- OB/GYN emergencies / editors, Sarah K. Sommerkamp, Kathleen Wittels.
- Obstetrics [electronic resource] : normal and problem pregnancies / [edited by] Steven G. Gabbe ... [et al.].
- Occupational pulmonology / editors, Carrie A. Redlich ... [et al.].
- Occupational therapy fieldwork survival guide : a student planner / Bonnie Napier.
- Oncology nursing [electronic resource] / [edited by] Martha E. Langhorne, Janet S. Fulton, Shirley E. Otto.
- Orthopedic physical examination tests : an evidence-based approach / Chad E. Cook, Eric J. Hegedus.
- Osteopathy and Swedenborg : the influence of Emanuel Swedenborg on the genesis and development of osteopathy, specificallon Andrew Taylor Still and William Garner Sutherland / David B. Fuller.
Fuller, David B., 1965-
- Palliative practices [electronic resource] : an interdisciplinary approach / Kim K. Kuebler, Mellar P. Davis, Crystal Dea Moore.
Kuebler, Kim K.
- Pathology [electronic resource] : the big picture / Walter L. Kemp, Dennis K. Burns, Travis G. Brown.
Kemp, Walter L.
- The patient history [electronic resource] : an evidence-based approach to differential diagnosis / edited by Mark C. Henderson, Lawrence M. Tierney, Jr., Gerald W. Smetana.
- Pediatric endocrinology / editor, Robert Rapaport ; consulting editor, Derek Leroith.
- Pediatric primary care [electronic resource] / Catherine E. Burns ... [et al.].
- Pfenninger and Fowler's procedures for primary care [electronic resource] / edited by John L. Pfenninger, Grant C. Fowler.
- Pharmacogenomics : applications to patient care.
- Pharmacology success [electronic resource] : a course review applying critical thinking to test taking / Ray A. Hargrove-Huttel, Kathryn Cadenhead Colgrove.
Hargrove-Huttel, Ray A.
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating health promotion programs : a primer / James F. McKenzie, Brad L. Neiger, Rosemary Thackeray.
McKenzie, James F., 1948-
- Pocket anesthesia / [edited by] Richard D. Urman, Jesse M. Ehrenfeld.
- Pocket guide to diagnostic tests [electronic resource].
- Poisoning & drug overdose [electronic resource] / edited by Kent R. Olson ; associate editors, Ilene B. Anderson ... [et al.] ; [by the faculty, staff, and Associates of the California Poison Control System].
- Practical MR imaging in the head and neck / guest editor, Laurie A. Loevner.
- Practice management / editor, Michelle Anne Bholat.
- Pregnancy and neurologic illness / edited by Autumn Klein.
- Primary care : the art and science of advanced practice nursing / [edited by] Lynne M. Dunphy ... [et al.].
- Primary care [electronic resource] : a collaborative practice / [edited by] Terry Mahan Buttaro ... [et al.].
- Primary total ankle replacement / editor Thomas S. Roukis.
Roukis, Thomas S.
- Principles and practice of pediatric infectious diseases [electronic resource] / editor, Sarah Long ; associate editors Larry Pickering, Charles Prober.
- Principles of airway management [electronic resource] / Brendan T. Finucane, Ban C.H. Tsui, Albert H. Santora.
Finucane, Brendan T.
- Principles of neural science / edited by Eric R. Kandel ... [et al.] ; art editor Sarah Mack.
- Problems in health care law : challenges for the 21st century / John E. Steiner.
Steiner, John E.
- Public health management of disasters : the practice guide / Linda Young Landesman.
Landesman, Linda Young.
- Quality control in the age of risk management / Editors James O. Westgard, Sten Westgard.
- Radiation therapy [electronic resource] : a guide to patient care / Marilyn L. Haas ... [et al.].
- Rehab clinical pocket guide : rehabilitation medicine / edited by Kimberly A. Sackheim.
- Remington : the science and practice of pharmacy.
- Research methods : a framework for evidence-based clinical practice / Wendy L. Hurley, Craig R. Denegar, Jay Hertel.
Hurley, Wendy L.
- Review of hemodialysis for nurses and dialysis personnel [electronic resource] / Judith Z. Kallenbach.
Kallenbach, Judith Z.
- Review of medical microbiology and immunology [electronic resource] / Warren Levinson.
- Role development for doctoral advanced nursing practice [electronic resource] / [edited by] H. Michael Dreher, Mary Ellen Smith Glasgow ; foreword by Bernadette Mazurek Melnyk.
- Rotator cuff surgery / edited by Stephen F. Brockmeier.
- Safety and reliability in pediatrics / editors Brian R. Jacobs, Max J. Coppes.
- Saunders nursing drug handbook 2013 [electronic resource].
- Second generation QSEN / guest editors, Joanne Disch, Jane Barnsteiner.
- Sensory modulation & environment : essential elements of occupation : handbook & reference / Tina Champagne.
- Skills in clinical nursing / Audrey Berman, Shirlee J. Snyder.
- Skin disease [electronic resource] : diagnosis and treatment / Thomas P. Habif ... [et al.].
Habif, Thomas P.
- Sleep disorders / editor, Bradley V. Vaughn.
- Spinal cord diseases / editors, Alireza Minagar, Alejandro A. Rabinstein.
- Spondyloarthritis / guest editors, JÃ¼rgen Braun, Joachim Sieper.
- SPSS basics : techniques for a first course in statistics / Zealure C. Holocomb.
Holcomb, Zealure C.
- Surgical advances in plastic surgery / guest editor, Marek K. Dobke.
- Surgical critical care / edited by John A. Weigelt.
- The systematic design of instruction / Walter Dick, Lou Carey, James O. Carey.
Dick, Walter, 1937-
- Systematic musculoskeletal examinations [electronic resource] / George V. Lawry.
Lawry, George V.
- Theoretical foundations of health education and health promotion / Manoj Sharma, John A. Romas.
- Theoretical nursing : development and progress / Afaf Ibrahim Meleis.
Meleis, Afaf Ibrahim, author.
- Therapeutic exercise : foundations and techniques / Carolyn Kisner, Lynn Allen Colby.
- A to Z drug facts [electronic resource] / David S. Tatro.
Tatro, David S.
- Total ankle replacement / edited by Norman Espinosa.
- Total joint arthroplasty / guest editors, C. Allyson Jones, and Linda C. Li.
- Transitions to adulthood for youth with disabilities through an occupational therapy lens / edited by Debra Stewart.
- Understanding patient safety [electronic resource] / Robert M. Wachter.
Wachter, Robert M.
- Update in dermatopathology / guest editor, Tammie Ferringer ; consulting editor, Bruce H. Thiers.
- Update on osteoarthritis / editor David J. Hunter.
- Urologic disorders [electronic resource] : adult and pediatric care / Mikel Gray, Katherine N. Moore.
- Urology for the pediatrician / guest editors, Pasquale Casale, Walid A. Farhat.
- Using sources effectively : strengthening your writing and avoiding plagiarism / Robert A. Harris.
Harris, Robert A., Ph.D.
- Using the Allen Cognitive Level Screen (ACLS) [videorecording] / Allen Conferences, Inc.
- The vaccine handbook : a practical guide for clinicians / Gary S. Marshall.
Marshall, Gary S.
- The vitamins / Gerald F. Combs, Jr.
Combs, Gerald F.
- Willard & Spackman's occupational therapy.
- Williams gynecology [electronic resource].
- World class contracting / Gregory A. Garrett.
Garrett, Gregory A.
- Zitelli and Davis' atlas of pediatric physical diagnosis [electronic resource] / [edited by] Basil J. Zitelli, Sara C. McIntire, Andrew J. Nowalk.